Terms and Conditions
1. Charge accounts will be supplied with pre-printed charge vouchers. An individual voucher must be given to the driver for each trip and the customer is responsible for completing the information on the slip. One copy of the voucher will be returned with your monthly statement.
2. The customer is solely responsible for the pre-printed voucher in their care and other account privileges including receipt card authorization. Beck taxi will not be responsible for the unauthorized use of Taxi vouchers or receipt card authorization by the customer’s employees, clients, friends. Etc.
3. Accounts are billed by the 6th business day of each month and are due and payable upon receipt.
4. A 5% monthly administration fee is added to each account with a minimum monthly charge of $5.00 plus HST (HST is
included in the meter rates)
5. There is no administration fee charged where there is no use of taxi service within a monthly billing period.
6. An account unpaid by the end of the month will be subject to a late penalty of 2% per month.
7. The account can only be closed when the customer returns all unused taxi chits. Returning chits will ensure that the account remains inactive.
8. A One Hundred Dollar deposit will be required from a major credit card and will be applied against your first invoice or any subsequent invoices until deposit is used. A refund will be issued immediately upon written notice that the account is closed and all other account conditions have been met should there be a deposit balance remaining.
9. This application is a contract, a signed contract is an acknowledgment that the “Terms & Conditions” will be complied with.
Credit Union Dr, Toronto, Ontario M4A2S6
Tel: (416)751-5555 Fax: (416)750-0970